Monday, March 02, 2009

March Randomness

Some random things for this week. We didn't go anywhere this weekend, although I wanted to go skiing! :)

So I worked all weekend on getting sample stuff together for my photog business. Figure now is the time while I'm so motivated from WPPI. I feel like I need things to show people and I want to do a bridal show either this year or the beginning of next year to help get my name out there. So I ordered print enlargements mounted on styrene board, designed and ordered wedding postcard ads, designed a sample e-session guestbook from finao, ordered another mounted sample print (but I made this one different), and got most of the way through a design for a sample flush mount album. Next are sample save the date cards and a proof box (from finao). Photos of everything coming soon!

Dave and I joined a bowling league with two friends of ours. We missed the start of the league so we went to make up our scores last night. I guess I can still bowl! We did well. I bowled about a 173 average (176, 173, and 169). Dave also did pretty well…he had one game that was 210.

Thirdly - I have to give some props to my Terps! Go Maryland!!!! The Women's bball team placed first in ACC regular season play and are ranked 5th in the country. The Men's team has continued playing better down the stretch and beat NC state. Hopefully there will be men's and women's teams in the NCAA tourney again. I love Maryland bball! Just so awesome and so much emotion. Dave and I totally enjoyed watching the game together last night…its so fun to watch together and I'm glad he's a terps bball fan as well. But how can you not..the ACC is such an amazing bball conference. They say 8 teams form the ACC will probably get into the NCAA tourney!

I ran on Saturday - I felt sluggish though. Due to all the vacations I haven't been as good with my running and now we have a 5K race is about a month. Time to get my but in gear! I feel like I'm not anywhere near my typical fitness level right now.. So I'm running tonight for sure!

No comments: