Friday, March 13, 2009

Terps Are Rockin The Georgia Dome

I'm at mammoth at the moment, but I partly wish I had been at the Georgia Dome tonight!!! For those of you that know me, you know I love ACC basketball. Not just love it...I'm pretty much fanactical about it. I live for November to come when b-ball starts...and I'm sad when March is over. So My team ...Maryland has had one of those years...and up and down sort of seasons. Wins against ranked teams and losses against not so good teams. It's been an emotional roller coaster for terps fans. But last night and tonight make up for it all!!! First they beat NC State...ok not such a big deal as we already beat them this year. But tonight we upset another ranked team....#9 Wake Forest. And it was an 11 point win. Seriously go terps. I will be on cloud nine if they can pull off a win against duke tomorrow!!! Who ever thought it would be Duke vs UMD in the semifinals of the ACC tourney!!! GO TERPS!!!

No comments: