Thursday, March 26, 2009

Miscellaneous Thursday Night

10 Misc. Things off the top of my head:

1. No I'm not sad or upset that the terps lost last week
2. I think they did well in the tourney and showed people they belonged, despite some fo the talk.
3. I am glad Memphis lost tonight, as I always thought they were overrated.
4. WOW...Duke lost! By a lot!
5. Dave is taking training in Portland in April - I'm thinking I may go up with him over the weekend
6. I had a wedding last weekend, that went pretty well. Despite some tough leanings about Off camera flash. But that kind of stuff will only make me better. My next wedding is in June
7. I have a baby session next Friday
8. I don't like the fact that spring is here...that means the heat of summer is right around the corner.
9. Winter returned last Sunday...we had rain, hail. and snow flurries!
10. We are going to try and go up to Yosemite this spring.

I'll leave you with one photo from the wedding I shot last Saturday...



One last thought...The F22 crash was just an incredibly sad event. I still can't believe that happened out in our desert.

No comments: