Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Birthday Quickly Approaching

Seriosuly, is it just me or does the time really fly by quicker as you get older!

Ahh…as my birthday approaches, I was reminiscing back to my birthday last year. It was truly amazing…the most wonderful birthday of my life. I spent the day in Costa Rica rapelling down waterfalls, hiking through the volcano park, and relaxing at Tabacon Hot Springs. Seriosuly an awesome day. So awesome we never had time to go eat dinner. We ended up eating cookies in the hotel room while watching the arenal volcano erupt. Ahhh…wish I was there right now.

This year will be much more low key. My routine workout at the gym, attending a wedding shower in the afternoon, and then dinner at Melting Pot and shopping in pasadena. I am excited about having birthday fondue at the melting pot. But boy do I wish I was in Costa Rica! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you have an awesome dinner at Melting Pot. John & I went there for our anniversary! Yum! I love that place!!!

Happy early birthday!!! I'll be at lostamerica.com's workshop in the desert.

I hope you go back to Costa Rica one day! Hugs!