Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Need to Vent

So I have legal copies of photoshop and lightroom. I just got my new Mac, which I first investigated to make sure I'd be able to switch my software over from windows to Mac. Now lightroom isn't an issue since the software is compatible with both systems. CS3 is my issue. So I received an email from Adobe saying yes we do have a program where you can switch platforms. I call adobe today like they told me to, and I get the bombshell dropped on me that they can only give me CS4! And no its not for free, I have to pay the normal upgrade fee! Not even a discounted fee, but the normal fee! I don't even want CS4, I'm totally fine with CS3. They tell me they can't give me CS3,..which is obviosuly just a ploy to get me to spend more money. So here's the funny part...as my red headed temper kicks in (yes I have a bad temper when my buttons are pushed) , I asked the lady if they threw all the CS3 discs in the garbage can. Dave got a kick out of that one. So then I ask to speak to a manager, and of course I get hung up on. I call back this time after taking to the guy in India who is obviosuly reading from a script, I'm on hold for over 20 minutes. I think its rather funny that when I call orinally I get right through, but as soon as I start to complain I'm on hold forever. I finally hung up becuase I had been on the phone for close to an hour. So I am totally unhappy with adobe right now. Errgggh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ugh, that's terrible! I am so sorry. That's so freakin' crappy! :(