Friday, October 31, 2008

Lovin' It

Just got back from mailing off some prints to a client and buying Halloween candy....its a wonderful spooky day out there. Cloudy, cool , and drizzly! Love it! I wish we could somehow hand out Halloween candy from the back patio so we could sit by the firepit tonight. We should just bring everything to the front porch.

I think I'll be going for a run this afternoon to enjoy the weather some more.

So then I checked Mammoth's forecast and apparently they got 5 inches of snow yesterday!!! The best part is they are expecting more! So Sweet! I'm so excited that winter is almost here. Hope to be on the slopes in early December!!!! I need to enjoy skiing while I can. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a really eerily beautiful day! Hope you get on the slopes soon!