Sunday, October 26, 2008

Great Customer Service

On another note, I got some great CS from WHCC the other day. I like to include thank you cards with every print order/CD release that I do for my photoshoots. I've been just using generic stuff from Target, but I finally decided I should just create something on my own. So I sent in an order of postcards on pearl paper to WHCC. I guess I dind't quite size the file right (it was bit small). They noticed it duirng the print process and called to tell me, cancelled the order, and asked me to resubmit. I thought that was nice. At least you know they have some quality control going on. They could have just printed and mailed them.

Dave will be home tomorrow...yeah!!!!! He went to go visit his family for the weekend. Being that I hate Florida (and I was helping to shoot a wedding) I did not go . Besdeds we will both be back there for Thanksgiving. I do miss him so very much. So I can't wait for him to get home tomorrow night. It's just so weird having this big house all to myself. I was hoping to be more productive then I was, but I was very tired today. In fact my run was just awful tonight. I managed to edit my wedding contract, post more photos to the blog, go grocery shopping, cook dinner, do some reserach for our Thailand trip, and complete about 6 pages of a wedding album. At least I'm off on Friday. I know I have a lot to keep me busy! My To do list just grows and grows!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave should have visited his friends in Florida.

Michele Schanker said...

Why the anonymous comment? Next time just say something nice like "I know Dave was here to visit his family, but we would have really enjoyed seeing him. Maybe next time".