Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wonderfully Cold!

It was so nice and cold yesterday and last night. What a great birthday present mother nature gave me. I realllllyyyy love cold weather. It was about 58 or so during the day and I think down into the upper 30s at night. Dave and I walked to the mailbox when we got home from Pasadena and it was just so nice. We got a little taste of winter and whats to come. Yeah! This is why we need to move to Colorado...we both love cold weather.

So the birthday went well. I got some accessories for my new macbook, including a case and a wireless mouse. Then we drove down to Pasadena. Dave told me to pick out something I wanted. I really wanted a pair of jeans from banana republic and I happened to find a pair that fit me perfectly. Then it was off to the melting pot. We had the Boston lager aged cheddar fondue, the land and sea meal (which we split), and cookies and cream fondue for dessert.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great birthday! I hope you have a great year ahead!! I hope this is a great winter for you! I was freezing last weekend. Heehee. Hugs!