Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We're Heading To Preakness

Well we are off to Maryland this weekend. I'm pretty excited to go back and go to Preakness. Hopefully the rain holds off.

This past weekend I participated in a fantastic Bridal Shoot. It was held up in the hills near Topanga. There were 8 other photographers and we had a fnatastic time. If you want to see photos check out my blog. I'm rather happy with the stuff I catpured. I plan on enlarging some of these for bridal shows.

Nothin to note wrothy going on around here right now. Hopefully we'll be camping and hiking agin real soon. We’re both so ready to pack up the car and go. I relaly want to do a wekeend backpacking trip. I did reserve something for us in Sept up in the high sierras. I can't wait to do that. But there will be plenty more before then I'm sure.

So Dave's birthday is Saturday!!! I can't wait to give him his gift. I hope he'll like it. I'd love to tell you guys but I'm afraid he might see it.

No comments: