Friday, May 01, 2009

Busy Busy

Wow I just realized that I have a pretty busy life the next month or so.

next weekend - Bridal Shoot with OSP
May 16th - In Maryland for Preakness (we have god seats this year!)
May 23td - I think I'm free! Hopefully we can go somewhere though cause I'm ready to get out of town!
May 30th - A photoshoot with TWINS!!! and then I ride my bike the next day for the Tour De Cure.
June 6th - Maybe camping and hiking somewhere
June 13th - I have a maternity session and helping with a wedding all in one day..lots of shooting!
June 20th - A wedding here in Palmdale!

So I just thought I'd post the info...if anyone is interested in donating to the Tour De Cure. All of the money raised goes to the American Diabetes Association. You can doante here, you can buy a print here, or you can auction on my photoshoot here.

No comments: