Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Photography Equipment Pile is Growing!

Last week the two pocket wizards were delivered to our door. This week my new 580EXII was delivered! What will next week bring....my new Canon 5D! Yipee! I finally broke down and ordered the new camera body! I am soooo excited! I've been wanting this camera for over a year now. I've been waiting since Nov to see if the new version would be released. With the rumors of a release not coming until Sept of this year, I decided I wanted the second body before summer and bought the current 5D!

Tonight I played around some with off camera flash. I pulled out my vail and one shoe. Yes, only one because I couldn't find the other one at the time. Here's a sample of what I did with off camera flash. Okay not the greatedt, but I was just messing around. Not trying for some astouding shot or something. I'm pretty excited to learn more about doing more off camera flash. You can really get some neat effects with this.
Dave has returned from his trip to Florida and I'm so happy about that. I really missed him. I'm so used to having him around its hard when he's not here. But I think he's really glad to be back in the cooler weather. Apparently it hit over 80 degrees while he was there...YUCK! Luckily I bought him an Under Armour shirt for Christmas. :)

No comments: