Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Survey from Arielle's site

I found this on Arielle's site today. I never do these things, but for some reason when I saw it on her site today, I decided I'd go for it. So here it is. Enjoy.


1. What time did you get up this morning?
The frist time: 5:20 (Dave took the train this morning). 6:10 the second time

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Netiher. I don't care about those things at all. The only piece of jewlery I own is my wedding ring and it hardly ever gets worn. I've hated jewlery ever since I was a kid, and it has never changed.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Got me. It's been so long. We netflix everything. Besides we aren't home to much to really go to the movies.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
I really don't watch TV. But I like things on the travel channel…oh an John & Kate + 8. The personalities of John and Kate so remind me of Dave and I.

5.What do you usually have for breakfast?C
ereal, and then my cat begs me for the milk

6. What is your middle name?
Lee…its my moms maiden name

7. What food do you dislike?
Lots of things…pickles, onions, peppers. Don't try and get onions passed me, its won't work. I know, people have tried it before. It never works.

8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
Angels and Airwaves!! We've seen them in concert twince within 4 months.

9. What kind of car do you drive?
Subaru Tribeca…and I love it! Handles so well in the snow!

10. Favorite sandwich?
Anyone that knows me knows this answer...Turkey

11. What characteristic do you despise?
Cockiness (Sp?) Know it all attitudes

12. Favorite item of clothing?
My jeans from The Loft and my J Crew button up shirts (they actually make these in tall so the sleeves actually fit me!)

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go??
Tough call…Dave and I can't even decide where to go this year. But things on the list are Germany, Greece, Australia, Japan, and Spain, although I think skiing in Chile might be cool too.

14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Banana Republic or The Loft

15. Where would you retire to?
Somewhere I can ski A LOT! Colorado, Utah, Swittzerland, etc...

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
My 30th for sure, we spent 12 days in Costa Rica doing lots of adventurous things. For my birthday we went waterfall rappelling!

17. Favorite sport to watch?
College Basketball…Fear the Turtle!

18. Farthest place you are sending this?
This is not being sent…I guess people in MD may read it

19. Person you expect to send it back first?
I'm with Arielle - don’t like these questions either

20. When is your birthday?
October 11th

21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night

22. What is your shoe size?
8 or 8.5

23. Pets?
Yup, 2 cats. Haley and Clyde

24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us?
Nothing to exciting. We're going to Jackson Hole, WY in a few weeks and should be hiking to the top of Mt Whitney this summer! (21 miles round trip)

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
An Astronaut (and I still do)

26. How are you today?
Good. Excited about getting my new camera, is it Thursday yet?

27. What is your favorite candy?
Swedish Fish and jelly bellies

28. What is your favorite flower?
Calla Lilly - the purple ones - I had some of these in my wedding bouquet

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Almost every weekend! We are gone a lot and have lots of exciting plans. Skiing at Mammoth, Jackson Hole, Wine Tasting in Paso Robles, etc...

30. What is your full name?
Michele Lee Schanker (used to be Lawrence until I got married)

31. What are you listening to right NOW?
Latest Angels and Airwaves CD

32. What was the last thing you ate?
Turkey Sandwhich on a wheat roll with Swiss cheese (told you I like turkey)

33. Do you wish on stars?
No

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue

36. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Dave

37. Favorite soft drink?
Cherry Coke Zero

38. Favorite restaurant?
I like to eat very healthy, so we don't eat out to much. If I had to choose I'd proababy pick BJ's though. There pizza is good and it doesn’t make my stomach hurt!

39. Hair color?Red

40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I was a Tom Boy (surprise surprise). So proabably matchbox cars or legos

41. Summer or winter?
WINTER…best season ever! But I am a skier, so I'm a bit biased. But I do love the cold weather. I'd chose that over hot days anytime. Hence why I wasn't to happy living in Florida.

42. Hugs or kisses?
Both are good.

43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate

44. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, but with flavored creamer and splenda

45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Sure, why not

46. When was the last time you cried?
Can't recall exaclty, although I do cry, I'm quite an emotional person.

47. What is under your bed?
Proabbaly some clothes that Dave accidnelty pushed under there.

48. What did you do last night?
Went to the gym for 1.5 hours, then uploaded some photos to the portfolio section of my website (been getting more inquires lately and looking to get some second shooter jobs as well)

49. What are you afraid of?
I try not to think of things like this, and just live my life to the fullest with lots of adventure! But I guess getting something that can't be cured, like cancer.

50. Salty or sweet?
Usually sweet, unless I'm hiking or something, then its both.

51. How many keys on your keyring?
Only two or three. House, mail, and car.

52. How many years at your current job?
3.5 years! Wow time flies! We moved out here for my job and it was a great decision!

53. Favorite day of the week?
Friday (if its one of my fridays off) otherwise Saturday

54. How many towns have you lived?
6 if you consider Palmdale and Lancaster differnet towns

55. Do you make friends easily?
No not really, I'm rather shy and it takes a while for me to open up to people. Something I'm always trying to work on. I think some people think I'm rather standoffish, but its really just that I'm shy. My best friends are the ones that tried to get me to open up and succeeded.

56. How many people will you send this too?
It's posted to the blog

57. How many will respond?
No idea..

2 comments:

Mirdonamy said...

I didn't know your middle name was Lee. I should have. My mom's was too! :)

Also, what camera are you getting again? I think you told me, but I can't remember. I want the 40D so bad!!!!

Michele Schanker said...

Yeah it was my moms maiden name. So I inherited it as a middle name.

I broke down and got the 5D. Got tired of waiting for the new one. Even though its supposed to come out this year, according to the rumors.