Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back from Jersey…

and its nice to be back on the West Coast!

I think its pretty cool that my husband decided to randomly post something on the blog while I was gone! Maybe I can get him on here more often!

The wedding was good, check the blog for photos real soon. The rain held off until right before the reception. Although we ran out of daylight for outdoor photos. We tried to capture some with the nighttime scenery. At every wedding I learn something new. Usually something to think about to make sure the next one goes smoothly. It's a big learning process for sure. This weeks weddings lesson….ask your bride if they are having a receiving line!!!! This is the first wedding I've photographed that actually did that, and it took a lot of time away from the photographs. Also make sure you have directions to the correct location. Luckily I found this one out on Friday night. I went to the church for the rehearsal and found that there were no cars and no lights on in the church. This was because they had changed the church.

So I enjoyed Sunday with my mom. We slept in, ate breakfast, and then walked around Philly in the cold weather. We saw the liberty bell and Independence Hall. Then we ate dinner at the Hard Rock Café. We ended the night with some wine in the hotel bar.

When I got home late last night I opened the door to a wonderful surprise! Dave had cleaned up the house. How awesome. Especially since he had told me his plan was to do nothing all weekend long.

No comments: