Thursday, November 06, 2008

Miscellaneuos Post

What's going on in Lancaster, CA.

1. We're finalizing our Thailand Trip…Yippeee. We can't wait!
2.I'm going to a wedding photography workshop this Sunday. Should be fun.
3. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad the election is over…I'm not the type to get all wrapped up in politics, and I just can not stand the bashing and the horrible ads. Sets such a bad example. I just don't get why people have to be so verbally horrible, just because they don't agree with a persons views. I pretty much never look forward to election years. I definitely wasn't meant to be a politician. Besides I think a lot of our problems reside in congress, but I won't get on that soapbox.
4. The Terps play their first game this weekend!!!! GO TERPS!
5. I fly out to NJ next weekend, then I'm home for 7 days before we both fly out to FL. Then we're home for 3.5 weeks before we go on vacation. The end of the year will be here before we know it.
6. We're taking our skis in this weekend for their yearly tuneups. I'm so excited about being able to ski soon. I wish I could be a ski bum all winter. Seriously how awesome would that be…ski every single day.
7. I decided to join the twitter nation today.
8. Looks like the high speed rail thing passed. I'll believe it when it happens though, as they've been talking about that since before we moved out here. In fact our train station was completed with high speed capability. Although I'm sure our taxes will increase as well.I just wish we could be more like Europe and have trains everywhere. It would be so cool if we could just hop on a train to go to mammoth for the weekend. I just like the way things are done in Europe so much better.
9. I hate the fact that I now have no choice but to run in the dark during weekdays. By the time I get home from work, its pretty much dark (5pm). But I do like the time change, because it means winter is just around the corner.
10. It was 39 degrees this morning when I came into work. Dave though still insists on sleeping with the window open…so our bedroom has been freezing. I swear I'm going to wake up one morning with ice cycles growing off my nose.
11. Oh, and Dave called Adobe. Didn't quite get our way, but a compromise I guess. They are going to give us a discounted upgrade rate.
12. Gee I've been posting a lot lately. Maybe I just like talking to the internet. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like when you talk to the internet... i read it!

Glad you will be skiing soon! Have fun in NJ! As for Congress, it's not their fault they can't pass anything, they are 52% Dem and 48% Repub or close to that... they need 2/3 to pass anything. If they were mostly Dem, we'd get a LOT passed! Hoping for the golden 60!!!!

Have fun at the workshop on Sunday... tell me all about it! Also, tell me all about CS4 when you get it!

Hugs,
Arie

Michele Schanker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele Schanker said...

Well, when I wrote that I was thinking more of the corruption and so forth. I'm not a demo.(independent) though and I know I have some different views.