Saturday, November 29, 2008

Florida

So the trip to Florida has been kinda all over the place...to Orlando..back to Edgewater...then to Orlando...Deland...back to Edgewater!!! Oh Boy! Dave says he feels like a gypsy....first some time at his parents house, then time at my parents, then to Dave's sisters, now back to my parents. My folks built a second home in Edgewater (yeah, middle of no where) this year. So they spent turkey down here as well so we could see both sides of the family. But its been a back and forth excursion. Tomorrow its back to the west coast to fly back to LA after some brunch and min golf! So far we've been to 2 UMD basketball games, had multiple dinners, spent several nights in the hot tub, went shopping, and wine tasting. It hasn't been a bad journey.always nice to see family. We just wish we could do it in another location. We both just don't liek the Florida weather...it just should never be this warm in November! I think its supposed to be about 78 tomorrow...but soon we'll be back in our 58/34 degeree weather and I can't wait. As much as its been good to see family, I can't wait to get back to Cali.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel that way every time I'm in FL... can't wait to get back to Cali. Glad you had a great time overall :)

Michele Schanker said...

I don't go back there that often, but I felt like this one was a little long for me. I was just ready to come home. I really don't like Florida at all.