Friday, November 21, 2008

Let it Snow Let it Snow!

The forecast is calling for lots of chances of snow next week at mammoth (Tues - Saturday!) !!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, as I really want to be up there skiing on Dec 6th!!!!!!!!!! Come on snow!!! I can't wait to hit cornice bowl (my favorite single black).I am so itching to be on the slopes!

We will be on a plane Tuesday night heading to Florida. Oh boy! Looks like its going to be right around 70 and 50% humidity….blah!. My coworker said to me the other day "that just seems weird to go to a warm place like that for Thanksgiving". My response "Yup, I wish we could all just meet in Colorado!" . The worst part is its supposed to rain and snow while we're gone. We love it when it rains and snows here, and we're going to miss it. I am looking forward to watching the terps play on Turkey Day though. Both Dave and I will be sporting our Terps gear for the day.

Well, if anyone from Florida actually reads this and you have some free time next weekend and would like to see us, give us a call. Maybe we can meet for dinner or something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to the rain here. I hope we get thunder and lightning! Have a safe trip!