Thursday, November 20, 2008

My List of Things To Accomplish

I love Melissa Jill's 101 list, I think its such a good idea to have these type of things written down so you can check them off. So I think I may start my own. But I think I'll edit and let it grow as I think of things. Here's my int ital cut and I'm sure there are lot more things I'll ant to included. Now I am not trying to accomplished this in 1001 days. How nut my lifetime instead. Some of these I know won't be accomplished for a long time! It's not at 101 yet, but I'm sure it will be soon.

1. Travel to Asia
2. Move and settle down for good in Colorado
3. Ski in the French Alps
4. Live in Ireland temporarily (a year or two)
5. Order sample wedding albums
6. Order a sample signature book from Finao
7. Book a destination wedding
8. Travel to all 7 continents (yes, Antarctica too)
7. Run a 5K race in under 23 minutes
8. Complete an Olympic distance triathlon
9. Complete a bike road race
10. Go wine tasting in France
11. Ski a double black diamond at mammoth
12. Install crown molding throughout our house
13. Plant tress in our backyard
14. Learn to cook Thai food in Thailand
15. Hike to the top of Mt Whitney
16. Backpack the John Muir Trail
17. Go dog sledding
18. Get accepted into WPJA
19. Shoot a wedding for a stranger in another state
20. Go on a cruise to Mexico
21. Get some photos posted on a blog or in a wedding magazine
22. Hike to Machu Pichu (sp?)
23. Second shoot at least 3 more weddings for photographers I don't know
24. Complete another half marathon, that isn't Santa Clarita
25. Put molding around all the upstairs windows
26. Get patio furniture and decorate the front porch
27. Order the desk I want from Crate and Barrell
28. Install a recessed lighting fixture in the loft
29. Touch up the paint in the guest bedroom
30. Order prints and gallery wraps to decorate our bedroom
31. Find end tables and a coffee table for the family room
32. Install speakers in the loft.
33. Take Dave to a bears game in Chicago
34. Take Dave to a devil's game in Jersey

No comments: