Wednesday, January 21, 2009

and the Adobe mess continues...

Can you believe…its been like 4 months and I'm still fighting with Adobe over photo shop! Ergghh!

Think its about time to place my official complaint to Adobde and the BBB and just buy Photoshop again…as I need it and Adobe is being nothing but jerks about it. I'm not getting anywhere.I just don't want to sped the $$$.Especially since I only bought CS3 back in March 2008. The frustrating thing is that I keep getting the same form email from them…I can't get someone to write me an actual email. And calling them doesn't help one bit..you just end up wasting about an hour of your day. I really hate horrible customer service!! If you go on their forums site at adobe.com its loaded with CS complaints…I guess I'm not the only one who thinks their CS stinks.

I'm so excited to fully be a Mac now…ever since I got my macbook pro, I have just been so happy. I have learned I really like macs. The exciting thing is to have such a streamlined workspace. No more messy cables everywhere. I will have my mac, wireless keyboard, wireless mighty mouse and my all new Wacom Tablet. Everything isn't all set up yet, but I'm just so excited about it all. Yippee! I love things clean and organized so this will make things very clutter free for me. (I think everyone that has ever been to our house, knows how I hate clutter). I won't even leave our Wii sitting out. (hehehe). I even order the desk I've been wanting so once that comes everything will be ready to go for me.

Can't believe WPPI is less than 4 weeks away…so I get another week off of work soon and I get to play in Vegas while I learn about photography. I'm pretty stoked about all of that. And I’m excited that we are staying at MGM signature for the same price as MGM. The signature is totally awesome anyway.

1 comment:

Michele Schanker said...

so after I posted on the adobe forum today I get an email from someone at adobe saying they want to help me try and resolve my situation. So we'll see what happens right. All I'm trying to do is pay the upgrade so I can get the mac version and they won't comply so far. Hello adobe...you're getting $$ from me...does it really make a difference if you get $200 or $700 from me!!!