Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weekend of Jan 24th

Well, I haven't done this in a while…A Schanker weekend recap!

My husband was a complete champ this weekend…I really start to feel stressed when the house is dirty and out of order…yeah a little OCD I guess…I just like a clean house. But I had a lot on my plate. I have hundreds of wedding photos to go through from my last wedding. Thankfully they have been very understanding with the holidays and our big vacation. But now its time to get to work! I got a few hundred done this weekend, but I still have so many more to do. I spent a few hours cleaning and organzing the office. This is the one room of the house that just gets out of control. But cleaning and organizing meant that I didn't edit as many photos as I would have liked. As soon as my new desk arrives…I'll be able to completely separate out the photography stuff from the office. So that should really help. I hope.

So as I was saying…Dave did a great job cleaning up the house this weekend.

Friday - was my day off..I I left like I spent most of it sitting there in awe of my new computer. : ) In other words I spent a lot of tim on the internet becuase I love my new computer.

Saturday night we cooked on the grill…despite the cold weather…then played Olympic Games on the Wii. That was intersting. My best event was running..go figure!

On Sunday..I edited photos in the morning and afternoon. Then we went to visit some friends of ours. We ended up eating dinner there and then played some Wii at their house. We brought over the Olympics Game. It was funny how some of us excelled at differnet things. I think we each set a world record at one some point in the game. I'll give you one guess what I set a world record at…Yup running (100m). I was Yoshi…he can run!

So we are really hoping to be skiing soon. Mammoth recieved about 5 feet of snow in the last few days. And we have free lift tickets to use!

No comments: