Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Wonderful Gift From Santa

SO I never got to share what a great husband Dave is. He did something so unselfish and wonderful for me for Christmas. Back in November when I went to New Jersey to shoot a wedding, Dave kept busy by betting the horses through TVG at home. I called him during the day and he tells me how he won big on a race. So I told him to keep the extra money aside to take to Vegas in Feb. And he agreed.

So I have this big box under the tree on Xmas morning and I open it last. To my surprise it is the latest and greatest MAC cinema display that I can hook up to my macbook pro! He decided instead of keeping the money for Vegas that he wanted to do something for me and bought me this Kick A** display!I was pretty darn shocked. Seriously that was a very nice gesture and something he totally didn't have to do. I love him so much!

1 comment:

Nicole4FLDU said...

KEWL! I use a 24 inch MAC myself that Ben help me setup before he left for the UK. Gotta love the BIG screen!